The All New HTC One features in a new photo shoot ahead of anouncement
The HTC M8, or the All New HTC One, is hastily approaching it’s unveiling with a lot of leaks and pictures.
The smartphone is billed for announcement on the 25th of this month and has featured in a lot of appearances on this website lately.
The All New HTC is expected to carry a 2.3GHz quad-core Krait CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8974-AB 801s ystem-on-chip, Adreno 330 GPU, 2GB of RAM and either 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, with existence of a microSD card slot likely.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Youtubers subject the all-new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to stress tests.
- Get a $30 discount when you buy the all-new Vernee Apollo Lite now
- HTC Google Nexus 9 to pack the all-powerful Tegra K1 processor
- Here is a video of the all new Oppo Find 7 getting unwrapped and handled
- Here is the first (blurred) image of the All New HTC One Ace