The thrill is on: HTC sends invites for One Max, fingerprint scanner suspected
HTC have started sending out invitation cards to media outfits for it’s press event billed October 16th in Hong Kong, probably for the launch of the HTC One Max which have received a torrent of leaks in the last couple of days.
Talking of leaks, another one was sent in from a Wall Street Journal reporter who claims that the HTC One Max is coming with a fingerprint scanner, just like the iPhone 5s.
The One Max has been tipped for a US launch on October 15th, one day earlier than the Hong Kong launch, while the event for Taipei is on October 18th.
The HTC One Max will feature a 5.9″ display and BoomSound stereo speakers on the front side.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- The thrill is on: HTC sends invites for One Max, fingerprint scanner suspected
- Apple CEO orders students to throw away their Androids
- LG Electronics bags 41 awards at the just-concluded CES
- Nokia X to hit Indonesia on Friday (March 27th)
- Voice and video support coming to BBM for Android and iOS ‘within months’