The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5
The Galaxy 11 is a list of top football players selected from from different teams in the world. The list features two of the very best masters of the trade in the name of Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, with the latter being the captain of the team.
The guys at Samsung marketing department did something worth showing our readers with a 4-minute commercial that shows off the features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Gear 2 while members of the Galaxy 11 show off their skills.
Meanwhile Samsung is the official sponsor of the the United Kingdom in the FIFA World Cup coming up next month. The Korean phone manufacturer has given out Galaxy smartphones to each member of the English team squad for the World Cup.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5
- Failsung: Samsung makes a howler at posting a World Cup message
- You can now buy the HTC Desire 826 Dual SIM in India
- Foxconn set to begin producing Xiaomi devices in Brazil
- Fixed: Oppo R7 (and R7 Plus) to be unveiled May 20
- Samsung Galaxy A8
- ASUS to launch Zenfone 3 Deluxe in Canada in a few weeks