The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5
The Galaxy 11 is a list of top football players selected from from different teams in the world. The list features two of the very best masters of the trade in the name of Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, with the latter being the captain of the team.
The guys at Samsung marketing department did something worth showing our readers with a 4-minute commercial that shows off the features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Gear 2 while members of the Galaxy 11 show off their skills.
Meanwhile Samsung is the official sponsor of the the United Kingdom in the FIFA World Cup coming up next month. The Korean phone manufacturer has given out Galaxy smartphones to each member of the English team squad for the World Cup.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5
- Failsung: Samsung makes a howler at posting a World Cup message
- Apple issues statement on YiSpecter malware, says it’s under control
- Counterpoint: Samsung has 25 percent of sold smartphones in India
- Upcoming Vivo X6 to be available in three hues
- Micromax Officially Introduces Canvas Amaze 4G
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua: water and dust resistance, LTE for mid range price