The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5
The Galaxy 11 is a list of top football players selected from from different teams in the world. The list features two of the very best masters of the trade in the name of Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, with the latter being the captain of the team.
The guys at Samsung marketing department did something worth showing our readers with a 4-minute commercial that shows off the features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Gear 2 while members of the Galaxy 11 show off their skills.
Meanwhile Samsung is the official sponsor of the the United Kingdom in the FIFA World Cup coming up next month. The Korean phone manufacturer has given out Galaxy smartphones to each member of the English team squad for the World Cup.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with 6″ display goes official with Android Go
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
- The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5
- Failsung: Samsung makes a howler at posting a World Cup message
- Xiaomi retains spot as number 1 Chinese smartphone brand
- Samsung invites you to it’s Samsung Premiere event’s live streaming on YouTube
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) gets certified by Wi-Fi Alliance
- Could these be the much anticipated Meizu MX5?
- Price of Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X in India revealed