There’s a secret menu button on Google Pixel 2
Following the release of the Google Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL some weeks ago by the tech giant, the smartphones have received nothing but good reviews as the Google Pixel 2 was reported to have trumped other smartphones to become the phone with the best camera in the world. However, the smartphone has been revealed to have a secret menu which according to latest report might be a bug.
The secret menu was first discovered by Android Police which revealed that a secret menu key can be accessed through the navigation bar of the smartphone.
The secret menu was later confirmed by CNET.
To access the secret menu, you should proceed to tap on the lower right corner of your display and then just on the right hand side of the recent apps button, there is an haptic feedback which looks much like a button from the Navigation bar.
The button once visible acts like the menu key and is speculated to be a bug which arose from the design of the Navigation keys.
Google has however confirmed that the button is indeed not a feature which makes it a bug in the software which was developed for the Pixel 2 smartphone.
The tech company has thus revealed its intention to fix the bug.
You may also like
- There’s a secret menu button on Google Pixel 2
- HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
- ZTE launches mid-range Blade V8 series at MWC 2017
- New Nokia 3310 leak describes what the feature phone would look like
- Meizu sends out press invites for a launch event, could be the unveiling of the M5s