This phone will launch in December with a dual screen
Yota isn’t a very popular name in the news stands, that’s because the company hardly sells it’s products outside of Russia. But here is an amazing Yota device you may like.
Details surrounding the YotaPhone 2 says the phone will be launched on December 3. The OEM earlier discussed the roadmap for the device at the 2014 Mobile World Congress.
So, like you heard, the smartphone will have a second display on it’s back. Info on how this display will work wasn’t available as at press time but it looks apparent the secondary display will have it in graystyle, judging from the pictures.
Specifications for other parts of the device includes a 144 x 69.5 x 8.9 mm body which weighs 140 grams, a 2.3GHz quad-core a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU, 2GB of RAM, 8MP rear and 2MP front facing camera. That’s all we know for the Yota YotaPhone 2 for now. Let’s wait till December to see the smartphone unfold.
You may also like
- You might mistake this phone for an iPhone 6, but it’s not
- This phone will launch in December with a dual screen
- Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
- Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens