Titanum Chinese Phone, M4 To Go On Sale For $20,000
Chinese manufacturer seems to have found a new hobby in producing smartphones for the elites in the society as there is a new smartphone in the market which is grossing in as much as $20,000.
The smartphone, 8848, or M4, is made of Titanium and is nothing more than an Android phone with great material build and finishing.
The smartphone comes packing a 5.15-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The device comes running on 6GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory of 128GB.
The MediaTek processor loaded on the device is clocked at a speed of 2.0GHz and for optics, the device comes running on a 23MP camera on the rear panel and on the front panel, a 13MP camera for selfie.
M4 is however set for official launch and unveiling in China today and is not sure to make its way out of the region.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Titanum Chinese Phone, M4 To Go On Sale For $20,000
- iPhone 8 appears in bold red color variant
- Oppo announces sales of more than 2 million units in the R9 series
- Key Specs Of the newly launched iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche design finally unveiled with amazing specs
- VAYOKI mobile : The next mobile phone brand in India