Titanum Chinese Phone, M4 To Go On Sale For $20,000
Chinese manufacturer seems to have found a new hobby in producing smartphones for the elites in the society as there is a new smartphone in the market which is grossing in as much as $20,000.
The smartphone, 8848, or M4, is made of Titanium and is nothing more than an Android phone with great material build and finishing.
The smartphone comes packing a 5.15-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The device comes running on 6GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory of 128GB.
The MediaTek processor loaded on the device is clocked at a speed of 2.0GHz and for optics, the device comes running on a 23MP camera on the rear panel and on the front panel, a 13MP camera for selfie.
M4 is however set for official launch and unveiling in China today and is not sure to make its way out of the region.
You may also like
- Titanum Chinese Phone, M4 To Go On Sale For $20,000
- HTC Butterfly 3 has a 5.1″ 2K display, 64-bit Snapdragon 810 chipset
- Man proudly leaks out the iPhone 6 from Chinese factory
- OnePlus X officially unveiled: good-looking $250 smartphone
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 starts shipping today, but not the Silver and Blue Coral variants
- Pakistan bans use of mobile phones by teachers