Top Android flagships mistakenly sold $200 on Amazon for a few minutes
Amazon held an accidental bonanza in the early morning of yesterday which saw expensive Android flagships like the Samsung Galaxy S4, LG G2, Motorola Moto X, and even the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 selling for as little as $200 off-contract.
The error saw many opportunist buyers pouncing on a spending spree with some buying as many as 20 devices at the unbelievable price of $200. A close source claimed he bought 10 units of the Samsung Galaxy S4, and Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG G2 and Motorola Moto X, spending $8000 in a deal which $24000 couldn’t have been enough. The source futher alleged that his order has begun shipping.
It’s not clear if Amazon will cancel orders made during this glitch but since some of the orders have started shipping, it looks like these lucky buyers will go scot-free.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Google to position upcoming devices to rival the iPhones, match top Android devices
- Top Android flagships mistakenly sold $200 on Amazon for a few minutes
- Latest Remix Operating System Enables Android Installed On Laptop
- Top Chinese phone maker Xiaomi ditches Android for Windows 10 tablet
- Asus K008 Nexus 7 tablet running Android 4.3 stops by at FCC