TP-Link’s Neffos smartphone leaks with Snapdragon 835 processor
TP-Link, known for their networking solution has stepped up its game in the mobile world as the tech company has been revealed to be working on a smartphone dubbed the Neffos.
The smartphone which leaked online more recently has been revealed to be coming into the market sporting the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor under its hood.
The flagship device from the tech company which produced the X1 and the X1 Max will come packing a dual camera setup on the back panel.
The smartphone according to rumors will come with an 18:9 aspect ratio and curved edges on the front panel and a fingerprint scanner embedded under the physical Home button on the front panel.
The device will come packing a 16MP camera paired with another 20MP sensor on the back panel and on the front panel, a 16MP sensor will also be employed for Selfies.
Under the hood, the Snapdragon 835 processor will come paired with 6GB of RAM.
More information regarding the upcoming smartphone will be made known in the coming days ahead of the official unveiling.
You may also like
- TP-Link’s Neffos smartphone leaks with Snapdragon 835 processor
- HTC Desire 828 dual sim
- Gionee introduces the P7, skips launch and primes it for sale in India
- Nokia Lumia 1320 starring as Nokia Batman!
- Qualcomm introduce Toq smartwatch, launches December 2nd for $349.99
- iPhone 6 to pack NFC hardware for wireless charging and mobile payments