Tricky Samsung Galaxy J8 (2018) spotted in benchmark listing
South Korean tech company, Samsung, seems to be playing a little hide and seek with its fans as yet another smartphone has been spotted online ahead of the official launch of the upcoming flagship device, the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
The latest spotting comes after the Note series addition was spotted followed by the A series addition.
However, coming to the affordable J series of smartphones, the latest device spotted comes with the code name SM-J720F and was listed on benchmarking websites, Geekbench and GFXBench.
However, the only logical explanation for the specs is the Galaxy J8 (2018).
The device according to listing will come packing the Samsung Exynos 7885 chipset with the octa-core CPU clocking a speed of 1.6 GHz and with Mali G-71 GPU loaded on board.
Additional information include the 4GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal storage memory space all packed under the 5.5-inch screen with HD resolution pegged at 1280 x 720 pixels.
For the camera, the device will pack 12 MP sensor on the back and on the front panel, an 8 MP sensor with both capable of shooting video in Full HD resolution.
The expected OS is Android 8.0.0 Oreo.
You may also like
- Tricky Samsung Galaxy J8 (2018) spotted in benchmark listing
- Nokia XL, Nokia X+ and Nokia X: What do they mean to the Nigerian market?
- New Teaser From HTC 10 Suggests a BoomSound Feature
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Samsung offering $179 off the Galaxy S7 units, throws in deal sweetners too
- T-Mobile unboxes the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in style at a water park
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4G Q461