Two more variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A spotted on certification website
A new Xiaomi smartphone has been spotted on certification website which hints that there are two more variants to join in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A series.
The latest spotting of the devices suggests that the Redmi Note 5A may be coming into the Chinese market in the Redmi Note 5A Prime and the Redmi Note 5A Plus variant.
Coming after the Redmi Note 5A appeared with the model number MDG6S at FCC some weeks ago, the latest spotting of the device comes along with USB cable and charger for the upcoming device.
The top side of the image which surfaced reveals that the device will come with an IR blaster and a 3.5mm audio jack on the front with a fingerprint scanner and LED flash light on the back panel.
The rear panel will also host a single rear camera setup on the top-left corner of the smartphone which flaunts a metal build.
Speculations however indicate that the Redmi Note 5 will come into the market with a 5.5-inch full HD display with 3GB or 4GB of RAM under the hood paired with the MediaTek Helio P25 processor or the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC along with 32GB or 64GB of onboard storage space and powered by a 4,000mAH battery with the MIUI 9 running on the Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
You may also like
- Two more variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A spotted on certification website
- Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X To Get Two More Months Of Security Update
- Lenovo outs two more smartphones at the IFA: Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m
- Two more flavors of the LG G3 will be added next month
- Xiaomi to reveal two more phones in India on 15th July