Uhans Mix 2 unveiled powered by Helio P30 processor
Uhans has officially pulled back the covers on the much-awaited Uhans Mix 2 smartphone which comes into the market packing a 5.9-inch screen with a display resolution pegged at 1,080 x 2,160 pixels.
The Uhans Mix 2 which comes with FHD+ bezel-less display and an 18:9 aspect ratio comes into the market looking much like a 5.5-inch display device.
Under the hood, the Uhans Mix 2 comes powered by a MediaTek Helio P30 processor paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage space which can further be expanded using a microSD card.
For the optics, the Uhans Mix 2 comes packing a 13MP + 13MP dual camera setup on the back panel and a fingerprint sensor below it.
For pricing information, the Uhans Mix 2 comes priced at just $139.99.
The tech company also released the Uhand Max 2 which comes into the market packing a larger 6.44-inch display.
Other information regarding the availability of the smartphone will be made known in the coming weeks by the tech company.
You may also like
- Uhans Mix 2 unveiled powered by Helio P30 processor
- Google thinks black guy and his girl friend were some “gorillas”
- Meet the another beastly THL Android phone with a 5000mAh battery
- Xiaomi Mi 4
- Top 5 best camera phones launched in 2017
- Micromax launches special edition of the Canvas 5 with beautiful wood finish