UHANS MX may be the cheapest bezel-less phone
UHANS has recently offered the UHANS MX smartphone up for sale and it appears the smartphone may have dethroned much other phones to become the cheapest smartphone to feature a bezel-less design.
The UHANS MX which remained a secret till some days ago comes into market with a 5.2-inch HD display laced with 2.5D glass panel on each side.
Under the hood, the UHANS MX is driven by a quad-core MediaTek MT6580 SoC paired with 2GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory pegged at 16GB. The internal memory size can however be further expanded to as much as 128GB using a microSD card.
Running on the latest UHANS MX is the Android 7.0 Nougat OS backed by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
For the optics, the smartphone which sells for just $80 comes packing a 5MP selfie camera mounted on the front panel and an 8MP camera on the back panel of the device.
You may also like
- UHANS MX may be the cheapest bezel-less phone
- Gionee Elife S5.5 set to start retailing as world’s thinnest phone at $374
- Samsung trolls Apple iPhone 6s in new ad “It’s Not a Phone, It’s a Galaxy”
- Xiaomi Redmi Note launched in India, LTE-capable variant arriving soon
- T-Mobile to offer the LG V20, announces smartphone availability
- Multi-Touch Support and Improved Indexing Added In Google Android Studio 2.0 Beta Launch