UK Cyber Monday smartphone and tablet deals: We’ve got ’em
Yipee! Today is Cyber Monday and needless to say, it’s a day people offer things (mostly electronic products) at discounted prices. We’ll bring you a handful of the deals we know you’ll love.
First is Motorola, the Lenovo company is offering it’s 2014 Moto X at £100 off. The deal is available between 8am (GMT) on Monday, 1st December and 12pm Tuesday, 2nd December and you can get the smartphone for £320 intead of it’s regular £420 pricing by signing up here.
Next is Samsung with it’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday combined sales. The sales will see a Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, which is usually sold at £500, now selling at £350. Other devices and accessories such as the Galaxy K Zoom were affected in the price slash.
- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 – was £500 – now £350
- Galaxy S4 Zoom – was £300 – now £179
- Galaxy K Zoom – was £400 – now £349
- Galaxy NX Camera (body only) – was £900 – now £599
- Galaxy NX Camera plus 18-55mm lens – was £1,000 – now £699
- Galaxy Camera 2 – was £400 – now £300
- Smart Camera WB220F – was £400 – now £199
- Galaxy S5 Mini (in black, blue, gold and white) – was £389.95 – now £331.46
- Galaxy S5 – was £579 – now £492.15
- Galaxy S4 Swarovski Cover – was £79 – now £59.25
- Galaxy S5 Battery – was £20 – now £15
- Galaxy S5 Wireless Charging Cover – was £29 – now £21.75
- Galaxy S5 Wireless Charging Pad – was £34.99 – now £26.24
- Galaxy S5 Screen Protector – was £13 – now £9.75
All these can be caught at samsung.com/uk/blackfridaycybermonday.
We are not done yet. O2 is up for a £99 discount off Samsung’s Galaxy S5. The United Kingdom carrier is also offering Sony’s Xperia Z3 £79 cheaper as well as offering Apple’s iPad Air 16GB which usually goes for £319 at 299.
Full list of O2 Cyber Monday deals:
- Nokia Lumia 1020 (£125 discount)
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra (£96 discount)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 mini (was £119, now £79)
- Nokia Lumia 735 (was £159, now £129)
- iPad Air 32GB (was £359, now £329)
- iPad mini 16GB (was £239, now £219)
- iPad mini 32GB (was £279, now £249)
This year’s Cyber Monday is anticipated to set new records in the UK, analysts predict. However, these are huge because this is the period when Britons mostly cash their last pay cheque before Christmas. “Christmas 2014 is on track to be another record breaking year for online retail in the UK,” a retailer told us.
You may also like
- UK Cyber Monday smartphone and tablet deals: We’ve got ’em
- Oppo Electronics quietly launches Oppo 3000 midranger with 4.7″ HD touchscreen
- Huawei reportedly working on foldable smartphone
- China: Meizu launches 5-inch M1 smartphone for $110
- Cheaper Oppo R7 Lite outed with 5″ 720p screen, Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Sony starts to roll out the Nougat update to the Xperia X Performance