Ulefone T1 Limited Edition with 128GB ROM goes on sale for $300
The Ulefone T1 Limited Edition smartphone comes to market packing as much as 128GB of onboard storage memory as against the regular variant which comes packing 64GB of ROM.
The device which was announced earlier in July came with a dual-camera setup on the back panel and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P25 processor under the hood.
Rumors however indicate that the tech company is working on another variant of the device which will not only come to market in a new color variant but packing a bigger onboards storage memory.
The limited-edition variant of the device will come with 128GB of ROM paired with support for microSD card and is expected to arrive in the red and blue color variant.
The red and blue color mix is however separated by a golden line measuring just 0.45mm on the metal back.
A quick recap of the specs to be expected on the Limited Edition of the Uelefone T1:
Display: 5.5-inch full HD display
Processor: octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 chipset
Memory configuration: 6GB of RAM, 128GB ROM
Camera: 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera setup, 13MP front camera
Others: front-mounted fingerprint scanner, gyroscope
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Ulefone T1 Limited Edition with 128GB ROM goes on sale for $300
- Meizu Metal outed (unofficially) for $249
- Sony Xperia XA1 Plus officially launched in India
- Huawei is not relaxed by recent success, dares for even more
- Launch of the HP Elite x3 pushed even further in the United States
- Google will start taking pre-orders for Nexus 6 starting from October 29th