Umbilical Cord iPhone Charger: Cool or Gross?
Earlier today, we showed you a weird phone holder from Japan which allows you to “feel” your caller even when miles away.
Some people become very attached to their smartphone – so how about your own lifelike umbilical cord charger?
A clip posted to YouTube reveals an incredibly life-like flesh coloured iPhone 6 charger, which pulses and throbs as the cord is plugged in.
Maybe the creator of the creepy technology believes it represents the increasing psychological and physical bond many of us feel for our phones.
The thick end of the rubbery ‘body part’ seems to flex and lift up the bottom of the device.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Umbilical Cord iPhone Charger: Cool or Gross?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ gets first software update, address battery, other issues
- Nexian CB-116: Affordable Nexian Air Chromebook with 11.6″ display, quad-core CPU, 2GB RAM
- Huawei Mate 10 to possibly arrive with dock for desktop UI access
- Nokia Lumia 930
- Samsung SM-T331 is Samsung Galaxy Tab 4?