UMIDIGI Launches Two New Smartphones, S2 & S2 Pro
UMIDIGI just took a perfect platform to launch two more smartphones, the UMIDIGI S2 and S2 Pro devices on the floor of the ongoing IFA 2017 holding in Berlin.
The tech company took the wraps off both of the devices which comes to market bearing the same 18:9 aspect ratio as found on the LG G6, V30 and the Samsung Galaxy S8.
The device comes to market sporting a 6-inch fullVision Display powered by a 5,100mAh battery and featuring a Sony camera.
The UMIDIGI S2 will be available on sale exclusively to Gearbest on September 18 while the S2 Pro wont be made available until in October.
The devices comes packing additional specs to include:
Display: 6.0-inch HD+ SHARP TDDI with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4
Processor: MediaTek Helio P20 / Helio P25
Graphics: Mali-T880 MP2
Memory configuration: 4/6 GB RAM, 64GB ROM
Camera: 13 + 5 MP on the back, 5 MP front facing camera
Battery : 5,100 mAh with support for Quick Charge.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- UMIDIGI Launches Two New Smartphones, S2 & S2 Pro
- Oppo R815T Clover
- Flashsale: 15,000 Huawei Honor Holly smartphones go on sale via Flipkart today
- Leaked photos of upcoming Gionee ELife S6 shows up.
- #Opengate: Hackers exploit people’s Samsung phones via ‘Find My Mobile’
- Details of Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ spill out