UMIDIGI Launches Two New Smartphones, S2 & S2 Pro
UMIDIGI just took a perfect platform to launch two more smartphones, the UMIDIGI S2 and S2 Pro devices on the floor of the ongoing IFA 2017 holding in Berlin.
The tech company took the wraps off both of the devices which comes to market bearing the same 18:9 aspect ratio as found on the LG G6, V30 and the Samsung Galaxy S8.
The device comes to market sporting a 6-inch fullVision Display powered by a 5,100mAh battery and featuring a Sony camera.
The UMIDIGI S2 will be available on sale exclusively to Gearbest on September 18 while the S2 Pro wont be made available until in October.
The devices comes packing additional specs to include:
Display: 6.0-inch HD+ SHARP TDDI with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4
Processor: MediaTek Helio P20 / Helio P25
Graphics: Mali-T880 MP2
Memory configuration: 4/6 GB RAM, 64GB ROM
Camera: 13 + 5 MP on the back, 5 MP front facing camera
Battery : 5,100 mAh with support for Quick Charge.
You may also like
- UMIDIGI Launches Two New Smartphones, S2 & S2 Pro
- Jimmy Lin leaks what’s reasonably the iPhone 7 Plus in new picture
- Blackberry promises continued support for OS 10 platform even after hardware section closure
- LG L80
- Apple Music Now Updated With Unexpected Change
- Samsung Rumored Team up With BlackBerry on Samsung Focus App