UMIDIGI Shows Off S2’s Gaming Performance Ahead Of Official Launch
UMIDIGI is expected to pull back the curtains on the upcoming S2 and S2 Pro devices soon and ahead of the official launch, the tech company has teased some of the powerful features to expect on the device.
The Chinese manufacturer built the smartphones for ultimate processes especially for gamers as the S2 comes packing 4GB of RAM while the S2 Pro has 6GB of RAM under its hood.
The Chinese tech company, to show off its achievement on the smartphones, especially the seemingly low end S2 put the graphics and processor to test by having the Chinese MOBA game Glory of the King run on it and it was absolutely flawless.
The video which was released of the S2 shows it being able to handle the heavy gaming setup with its 4GB of RAM and a display size pegged at 5.99-inch.
The S2 which comes packing the 18:9 aspect ratio display further hints on the massive seamlessness of the S2 Pro which is loaded with 6GB of RAM.
The UMIDIGI S2 and S2 Pro also boasts of other specs asides the large RAM configurations with the Helio P25 processor clocked at a speed of 2.6GHz running under the hood and an onboard storage memory of 64GB.
Both smartphones are powered by a 5,100 mAh battery and comes fitted with dual rear camera setup along with the USB Type C-ports wrapped in full metal unibody design.
The device is expected to be announced sometimes in October.
You may also like
- UMIDIGI Shows Off S2’s Gaming Performance Ahead Of Official Launch
- Skype Update With Group Video Calling Feature to iOS and Android Devices Now Rolling Out
- LG Expected to Release Android Marshmallow Update for G2, G3, G4 Not later than January
- You can have your LG Leon LTE between 28 and 30 June for $79.92 at T-Mobile
- Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL to hit the Indian market by December
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge