Unannounced Motorola Moto X+1 stars in $25,000 video
Motorola’s upcoming Moto X+1 flagship phone won’t cost an arm and a leg compared to what most top vendors sell their flagships but heck, some people will pay a fortune to have the yet-to-be-announced smartphone.
A website named TKTech had earlier promised a bounty of $25,000 for anybody who will bring them a unit of the Moto X+1, and just yesterday, they posted a lengthy video clip of the phone that didn’t reveal much.
The video meant that someone has delivered their merchandise to them.And like a drug deal, we don’t know if the website paid their bill or killed the messenger.
The Motorola Moto X+1 is expected to break cover sometime later this year with a 5.2-inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The phone will hav2 a 12MP camera and 2GB of RAM, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor also in tow.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Unannounced Motorola DROID Turbo details outed by official website
- Unannounced Motorola Moto X+1 stars in $25,000 video
- Unannounced Nexus 6/Nexus X in Motorola skin outs more pictures
- Unannounced Lenovo Vibe Max phablet tipped to pack stylus pen, NFC and fingerprint sensor
- Renders of Motorola’s upcoming DROID Turbo smartphone hits the front page