Unveiled Noa N8/N8 Pro Reminds us of UMIDIGI S2/S2 Pro
The recently unveiled Noa N8 and N8 Pro has increasingly become a subject of debate as the smartphones look more like a rebranded version of the UMIDIGI S2 and S2 Pro which are both set to go on sale later this month in China.
However, the smartphones seemed to have launched under a new name in Berlin as the Noa N8 and N8 Pro made by a Hungary based company known as Hangar 18.
The Noa N8 and N8 Pro comes to market packing a 5.9-inch 18:9 display with the N8 being powered by a Helio P10 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM. For optics, the N8 comes to market sporting a 16MP front facing camera and a dual camera setup of 13MP + 5MP on the rear and a fingerprint scanner just under the dual camera setup.
The Noa N8 is powered by a 4,950 mAh battery and comes running on the Android Nougat OS with support for the USB type-C port and dual SIM slots.
The N8 Pro however comes with the Helio P25 processor under the hood paired with 6GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory pegged at 128GB. The N8 Pro is powered by a larger 5,000mAh battery with support also for the USB Type-C 3.1 port.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Unveiled Noa N8/N8 Pro Reminds us of UMIDIGI S2/S2 Pro
- Columbia University develops $34 phone accessory that can check for HIV
- Karbonn Titanium S5+
- New Oxygen update for the OnePlus X takes the device to Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- 12.9″ iPad Pro to start selling 11th November
- Xiaomi Ferrari — next neatly spec’d midranger you might see