The upcoming ASUS ZenFone 3 is highly probable to have USB Type-C port
ASUS started the ZenFone series way back in the year 2014 and after the launch of the first one (the ZenFone), ASUS made sure that device didn’t go down solitary as they launched the ASUS ZenFone 2 this year, making up the ZenFone family.
That known, ASUS doesn’t seem to want to desist from this naming system just yet as it has been announced that they are in the works for a newer device that would be named, obviously, the ZenFone 3.
Confirming this to the Trusted Reviews team, the CEO of ASUS in person of Jonney Shih, also said further that the ASUS ZenFone 3 would feature a USB Type C cable port. Saying this was in response to a question where he was asked if his brand would consider the new technological specification and he replied that “I think Type-C is the way to go, frankly speaking. You will see the answer when you see the ZenFone 3.”
The CEO made no further comment as to when to expect this phone but going by tradition, we shouldn’t be expecting to see it this year. With the original ZenFone dropping in 2014 and the first sequel, ZenFone 2 in 2015, we should only be awaiting the ZenFone 3 next year, hopefully early in the year.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- More information about the upcoming Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL surfaces
- Leaks Of The Upcoming Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead of August 24 Launch
- Samsung Planning To Hoard The Upcoming Snapdragon 845 For Galaxy S9
- Alleged images of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 surfaces online, focuses on front of unit
- Samsung teases the upcoming Galaxy S8, outs release date