Upcoming Samsung Galaxy C7 Spotted On Benchmarking Website, Possible Specs Revealed
There has been much talk about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy C7 device and it appears much of the doubts have been erased after it was spotted on benchmarking website with a list of expected specs to come with.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 according to fresh details which has just surfaced online has passed the TENAA, Bluetooth, SIG and Wi-FI Alliance certifications and may be coming into the market sooner than expected.
The 5.7-inch device has been rumored to be making its way along with the Galaxy Note 8 to the official unveiling platform on August 23.
The device is rumored to be coming into the market packing some amazing specs including the MediaTek Helio P20 MT6757 processor along with 4GB of RAM under the hood.
It is expected to come running the latest version of Nougat OS, the Android 7.1.1 and may also come in a variant which will be packed with the Snapdragon 630 or 660 processor.
According to latest benchmarking information, the device scored 883 points in the single core test and on the multiple-core test, it pegged 3959.
It is also expected to come packing a dual lens camera setup on the back panel although much information about the optics remains to be revealed.
You may also like
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy C7 Spotted On Benchmarking Website, Possible Specs Revealed
- Upcoming Samsung clamshell device gets certified by the FCC, to sell in the US
- The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to get Nougat bump within 2-3 months
- Juicy specs for upcoming Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) outed
- Monstrous Battery for Upcoming Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Edge