Upcoming Samsung Galaxy Golden 3 flip smartphone hits the benchmarks
We are not even halfway through the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S7 that has been falling into our laps like bread crumbs from time to time before a new device has been leaked to be on Samsung’s production list. The device, believed to be named the Samsung Galaxy Golden 3 due to obvious reasons, is believed to be for the Asian market only due to the nature of the processor it would be running.
The rumored Samsung Galaxy Golden 3 which is to be based on the Exynos 7420 chipset carries a model number of SM-W2016. The model number led to the rumors and speculations about the name of the device. Samsung has had two mobile phones in there SM-W model series already and these two have been named the Samsung Galaxy Golden and Galaxy Golden 2 already. With another phone following in the line of these models, it is only sane to want to call it the Golden 3.
Leaked benchmark specifications suggest that we are looking at a device coming with 4.6 inch of screen display, having a 16MP rear camera and 5MP on the front. It is also rumored that the device would come with 64GB of memory space and in more interesting news, this phone would come as a flip device.
You may also like
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy C7 Spotted On Benchmarking Website, Possible Specs Revealed
- Upcoming Samsung clamshell device gets certified by the FCC, to sell in the US
- The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to get Nougat bump within 2-3 months
- Juicy specs for upcoming Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) outed
- Monstrous Battery for Upcoming Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Edge