Upcoming Sony Smartphone, Sony G8541 With 6.2-inch Display Spotted Running Android 8
It appears Sony is planning a new device for the tech market as recent spotting has indicated that there is an upcoming device which will sport a 6.2-inch display along with the latest Android 8.0 Oreo in the making.
The upcoming device which carries the model number, Sony G8541, was spotted on benchmarking website, GFXbench and is expected to come into the market packing a Qualcomm octa-core processor.
Under the hood of the expected Sony G8541 will be a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocked at a speed of 2.4GHz paired with 4GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory of 128GB.
The 6.2-inch display will come with support for full HD resolution pegged at 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
Hints however exist that the device may come in a Tablet variant also based on the display resolution information made available by the benchmarking website.
For the optics, the device is expected to pack an 18MP rear snapper on the back panel and on the front panel, a 12MP selfie shooter.
You may also like
- Upcoming Sony Smartphone, Sony G8541 With 6.2-inch Display Spotted Running Android 8
- Upcoming Sony G8341 With Rear Fingerprint Scanner Spotted, May Come With Android 8.0
- Android 7.1.1 Spotted Running On Upcoming Sony Xperia ZG Compact
- Photos: More specs on the upcoming Sony Xperia model F8331
- Sony Xperia XZ2 spotted on its wireless charger