Upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 render leaks
Xiaomi has started work on the fifth generation of the Redmi Note series of smartphones as a new render of the device has surfaced online.
Coming after the tech company released the Xiamo Mi Mix 2, the Redmi Note 5 is expected to come into the market with an 18:9 aspect ratio full screen display with a 5.5-inch size on it.
Early leaks of the upcoming device from the tech company also suggests that the device will come with a physical home button on the front panel and a speaker grille along with SIM tray and a USB Type C port.
Under the hood, the device is expected to come running on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor following in line with its predecessors which came into the market first with the MediaTek Helio P25 processor and later powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor under the hood. The processor will be paired with 3GB of RAM and a 4GB RAM variant both packing 32GB ROM and 64GB ROM respectively.
For optics, the device is expected to enter into the market with a dual rear camera setup on the back panel comprising of a 16MP + 5MP combination with a 12MP sensor on the front panel and powered by a possible 4,000mAh battery.
You may also like
- Upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 render leaks
- Alleged images of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 surfaces online, focuses on front of unit
- Upcoming Xiaomi “Meri” spotted in new photos
- Alleged live photos of an upcoming Xiaomi Mi 5c leaks
- Product packaging image for the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 leaks, shows specs