US Cellular currently offers Nexus 6 at $660, $200 on 2-year contract
Google’s latest Nexus 6 smartphone is yet to make it to major United States carriers like Verizon Wireless but US Cellular already has the device on sale.
For $660, you can snap up an unlocked 32GB version of the Motorola-made Nexus 6 from US Cellular while the 64GB model goes further north at $730. The carrier is also offering the Android 5.0 Lollipop flagship on a two-year contract and this package attracts a down-payment of $200.
The Google Nexus 6 was launched in October with a QHD 5.96″ IPS touchscreen, 13MP camera, 3GB of RAM, a quad-core Snapdragon 805 chipset and a 3220mAh Li-Ion battery. In the United States, AT&T and T-Mobile are the two other carriers offering the device.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- LG V30, V30+ available on US Cellular
- US Cellular starts rolling out Nougat update to the LG G5
- Sprint and US Cellular finally joins the club, lists the LG V20
- US Cellular joins the club, stops selling and exchanging Galaxy Note 7 models
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on US Cellular networks get updated to Marshmallow 6.0.1