Verizon launches Samsung Galaxy Note Edge for $399.99 on 2-year contract
And finally, you can buy Samsung’s curved smartphone on a carrier-subsidized price with America’s biggest network provider Verizon Wireless.
The Big Red is accepting $399.99 for a two-year contract of a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. For a straight $799.99, you can get the device unlocked from the carrier. Verizon Edge program also offers the smartphone for $33.33 per month.
For the records, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge was unveiled alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in September 2014. The device features a 5.6″ curved Super AMOLED touchscreen, 3GB of RAM, a Snapdragon 805 CPU and a 16-megapixel OIS camera alongside 32GB of expandable native storage and a 3,220mAh battery.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Verizon launches Samsung Galaxy Core Prime for $29.99/2-year contract
- Verizon launches Samsung Galaxy Note Edge for $399.99 on 2-year contract
- ASUS launches new ZenPad tablet, to sell as Verizon exclusive
- Galaxy S6 and S6 edge launches on Verizon April 11, pre-orders starts soon
- AT&T launches their own exchange programme for plagued Galaxy Note 7