Verizon launches Samsung Galaxy Core Prime for $29.99/2-year contract
One of the latest Samsung budget smartphones is getting unveiled on US carrier, Verizon. Good thing is that the Big Red network is offering the device as cheap as it comes which means you can get your own Samsung Galaxy Core Prime for as low as $29.99 on a two-year contract.
There’s another option to pay for the smartphone and that’s via Verizon Edge for $8 a month. Verizon says the device will be available for purchase through their website starting from February 26 and will hit offline stores on the 5th of March.
For starters, the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime comes with a 4.5-inch WVGA touchscreen. The smartphone runs smoothly on Google’s Android 4.4 KitKat mobile software solution courtesy of a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and 1GB of RAM. The photography is done by a 5MP/2MP rear/front camera combo.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Verizon launches Samsung Galaxy Core Prime for $29.99/2-year contract
- Verizon launches Samsung Galaxy Note Edge for $399.99 on 2-year contract
- ASUS launches new ZenPad tablet, to sell as Verizon exclusive
- Galaxy S6 and S6 edge launches on Verizon April 11, pre-orders starts soon
- AT&T launches their own exchange programme for plagued Galaxy Note 7