Verizon rolls out first update ever to the Moto Droid and Moto Force Droid
Today, Verizon started to roll out software updates to one of the devices that they support from Motorola, and this would be the first one of the sort. Rolling out to the Moto Z Droid Edition and Moto Z Force Droid Edition, the first update does nothing to the OS of these smartphones as they would still be living off their Marshmallow 6.0.1 that they launched with but on top of that, there would be various modifications and enhancements to it.
Verizon is not giving proper details off the entire changelog and we don’t even know what enhancements and improvements would be on the smartphone but we know that this update signed at 436MB would also bring on board security patch for the month of July. Remember that we just entered the month of September and this would be coming a little late.
If you own either of these smartphones, kindly wait for the notification on your device or manually check for updates by going to Settings.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Verizon rolls out Android security patches to a whooping eleven devices
- Verizon rolls out update to the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Verizon rolls out first update ever to the Moto Droid and Moto Force Droid
- Verizon rolls out updates to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, improves Wi-Fi calling
- Samsung Pay rolls out on Verizon-carried Samsung devices