Verizon rolls out updates to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, improves Wi-Fi calling
When the word “Samsung” is mentioned to mobile carriers right now, what comes to their minds first has to be the latest Galaxy Note 7 which they are still trying to sort out and get to their customers as fast and efficiently as possible.
However, the preoccupation with this latest flagship has not stopped Verizon from catering to its customers that are using the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge too. This new software upgrade brings along with it improvements that are directed towards the Wi-Fi calling feature and also, HD Voice.
As with normal OTA updates, you cannot expect to get the notification of an update on your device as fast as any other person due to reasons such as variants, region, carriers and the likes but should you be impatient, you can just head over to the settings dashboard of your device and manually check for updates. Tell us what you feel about it when you’re done too.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Verizon rolls out Android security patches to a whooping eleven devices
- Verizon rolls out update to the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Verizon rolls out first update ever to the Moto Droid and Moto Force Droid
- Verizon rolls out updates to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, improves Wi-Fi calling
- Samsung Pay rolls out on Verizon-carried Samsung devices