Verizon takes Samsung Pay to Galaxy S6, Note 5, others
Verizon is already treating its customers to a good time by sending those on the platform’s Samsung devices an update which would see them use the Samsung Pay feature. The update, sent to a select handful of Samsung devices carried by Verizon, is set to transform the way these users see financial transactions should they choose to employ this feature.
The mobile payment system that Samsung launched in South Korea in August and through Verizon, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 are all getting the capability to utilize this feature in the United States. With the Samsung Pay having already been on the market for as long as September 28, it was rather slow on the part of Verizon to just start rolling out its updates now, but its better late than never.
With Apple Pay and Android Pay already in the market, Samsung Pay differs from these two services through its ability to work with any retailer using a swipe system on their credit card machine. It also offers payments via NFC enabled POS system.
Samsung users, at least, those that got this update, can now smile and pay via Samsung.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Verizon takes Samsung Pay to Galaxy S6, Note 5, others
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL go on for preorder via Google Store and Verizon Wireless
- PhoneBuff takes the Moto Z Force Droid Edition and Galaxy S7 active through drop test
- Sony Xperia Z3v breaks cover on Verizon for $200 on a two-year agreement
- The Really Blue colour variant of Pixel and Pixel XL selling out fast