Vernee Apollo Lite released in grey variant, rocks high quality metal unibody
Following the successful launch of the Vernee Apollo Lite last week, a space grey version of the smartphone was released today sporting a classic rectangle design with rounded corners and dual-C chamfering. The unibody cover of the handset was molded with a high-quality premium Zn-Ti alloy material and polished with an anti-fingerprint mark feature that makes sure the device stays clean all the time.
In other aspects, the newly released space grey Vernee Apollo Lite comes with the same specs as you’d find on the other versions.
Some of these specs include:
- Display: 5.5 inch FHD 1920x1080p Sharp IGZO, BluLight Defender
- CPU: MTK Helio X20 (MT6797), 10-core, 20nm
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR 3
- ROM: 32GB eMMC 5.1 (up to 128GB)
- Rear Camera: 16.0MP Samsung S5K3P3 sensor, 6P lens, ISOCELL , RWB
- Front Camera: 5.0MP Samsung S5K5E2 sensor
- Battery: 3180mAH Li-polymer
- OS: Android 6.0 out of the box (Open Kernel Code)
- Size: 152 x 76.2 x 8.9 (mm)
- Weight: 176g
- Other Features: Type-C port (supports Type-C earphone, 3.5mm jack retained)
- Pump Express 3.0 quick charging (5 minutes charging = 1 hour calling)
- LED notification
- Metal unibody
- 0.1s fingerprint ID (ISP smart chip, smart key)
- Gyro、E-compass, Hall（2.4G/5G）WIFI
- Dual SIM Dual standby / SIM + SD card
In terms of pricing, the Apollo Lite is bundled with a price tag of $229.99 – with all the listed specs and features, that’s a great bang for your buck. The phone is available on Chinese-international phone retailers like Aliexepress and others. You can also purchase it from Vernee.cc or directly from Vernee’s official page on Facebook.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors