Victims of San Bernardino Shooting To Support FBI’s Call For iPhone Decryption
A representative from the Victims of Sand Bernandino Shooting told our source that they are now showing of interest of seeing shooting criminal Syed Ryzwan Farook’s Apple iPhone 5c to be unlocked and data analyzed.
As the judge stated on its order, those people are targeted by criminal acts, so they have the right to know the reasons why, and how come they become a subject of those terrorist act.
The criminal’s wife Tashfeen Malik an accomplice during the San Bernardino attack pledged loyalty to ISIS a worldwide known terrorist group and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the group leader posted on Facebook prior to the actual date of the attack. The terrorist group later took responsibility for the shooting incident that killed 14 people.
The justice department now seeking sensitive information that might be stored on criminal’s iPhone 5c, but it seems that getting those information may not be possible as the device was protected by passcode. Officials able to recover its iCloud backups saved on the Apple’s servers.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Victims of San Bernardino Shooting To Support FBI’s Call For iPhone Decryption
- Facebook And Twitter Backs Apple’s Security Encryption Debate
- Apple reportedly stops Drake from performing on Tidal, threatens $20 million suit (updated)
- Chemicals at Samsung and Apple factories might be the cause of cancer to workers
- Selfies are killing more people than sharks