“Videoshop” A Video Editing App for iOS Now Can Be Installed Free
If you are among many who own Apple iPhone or even Apple iPad, you have now had the chance to install Videoshop a popular video editing app for free.
Normally, those who want to install this app would cost $1.99. Now, all you need to do is install Apple Store app for iOS if you do not have it on your device. Open app on your phone and scroll on the screen labeled as “Features.” You should then see Videoshop icon with the words, “Make Awesome Videos.” Click that and you will get a “Download now for free” button. Tap the button and then follow instructions to install the app for free.
With this app, you can add music and even voice over with special effects to your customized personal videos. Clips can also be played in slow motion, fast motion, even backwards. You can have it with animated titles and subtitles, and from various filters. The videos can also be combined, and when you are all done editing you can even post it immediately on social media.
There is no such thing as free lunch? Videoshop can be yours for free. If you like to make professional looking videos, install Videoshop before it will no longer free.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- “Videoshop” A Video Editing App for iOS Now Can Be Installed Free
- Smartphones to expect in coming weeks
- Samsung clamshell smartphone visits GFXBench, reveals detailed specs
- LG Electronics reports $206 profit in 2015 Q2 earnings report
- Sony Xperia Z4 Compact hits the scene
- Huawei Mate 9 to use dual camera units, pack the Kirin 960 chipset, other features