Vintage Apple 1 sold for cool $671,400 at German auction
Buyers and sellers at the Breker auction house in Germany were puzzled on Saturday May 25th, as they watched one of the six working historical Apple 1 computers sold for $671,400.
The computer was bought by an anonymous telephone bidder from “far across the east”. The original Aplle 1 computer was sold for $666 in 1976 when Apple co-founders Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak built the devices in a motor garage.
Interestingly, the winning price of the bid — $671,400 — broke the former record of $640,000 set by the buyer of another Apple 1 computer during last year’s auction at Breker auction house.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Vintage Apple 1 sold for cool $671,400 at German auction
- Possible iPhone 7 look designed and released
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G
- Samsung’s Record-breaking Galaxy S4 now in gold, available at £1700
- LG Electronics unveils four Lollipop smartphones: LG Magna, Spirit, Leon and Joy
- New update to the Galaxy Note 7 boosts the “Always On” Feature
- A Quick View With Samsung’s Good Lock App