Virgin Mobile to begin pre-orders for iPhone 8 on September 22
Sprint MVNO, Virgin Mobile has decided to offer it’s iPhones to only new customers of a couple months.
The decision comes as part of a new business strategy employed by the company following the official unveiling of the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Members of the Virgin Inner Circle and new customers will be the only ones to get the units of the smartphone once it goes on sale as from September 22.
The pre-orders of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus once it begins on September 22 will last till the official shipping date which begins on September 29.
In addition, members of the Virgin’s Inner Circle will get a free year of unlimited service from the tech company which will be capped at 23GB per month all for $1.
Virgin customers waiting for iPhone X will begin pre-order as from October 27 and shipping date will be announced later.
Other information regarding possible promotions from Sprint and it’s MVNO, Virgin, will be made public later.
You may also like
- Virgin Mobile to begin pre-orders for iPhone 8 on September 22
- LG introduces dirt-cheap Tribute HD to be sold via Boost and Virgin Mobile
- Lumia 635 (Virgin Mobile) priced as low as $39.99 at Best Buy unlocked
- Bottom-priced LG Tribute expects to draw customers to Virgin Mobile
- Sprint launches unlocked LG Tribute 2 for $100