Vivo plans to break into India on 15th December with world’s thinnest smartphone
Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has disclosed it’s plans of entering the Indian market by the time it launches it’s ultra-thin X5 Max smartphone on December 15.
While the Vivo X5 Max might have mainstream specs, the upcoming smartphone is making strong headlines in the news following indications that it will oust Oppo’s R5 with it’s 4.75mm waistline, compared with the latter’s 4.85 mm thickness.
The hardware on the X5 Max includes a 5.5-inch 720p display, 1.7GHz octa-core CPU from MediaTek, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable internal storage. The device will feature a 13-megapixel rear camera paired with a 5-megapixel selfie snapper up front.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Vivo plans to break into India on 15th December with world’s thinnest smartphone
- INVivo launches world’s thinnest smartphone in India for INR 32,980 ($525)
- Vivo X5 Max with 4.75 mm thickness goes official
- Vivo X5F is a mini version of world’s thinnest phone, Vivo X5 Max
- Oppo R5 tipped to arrive Indian shores this December