Vivo plans to break into India on 15th December with world’s thinnest smartphone
Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has disclosed it’s plans of entering the Indian market by the time it launches it’s ultra-thin X5 Max smartphone on December 15.
While the Vivo X5 Max might have mainstream specs, the upcoming smartphone is making strong headlines in the news following indications that it will oust Oppo’s R5 with it’s 4.75mm waistline, compared with the latter’s 4.85 mm thickness.
The hardware on the X5 Max includes a 5.5-inch 720p display, 1.7GHz octa-core CPU from MediaTek, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable internal storage. The device will feature a 13-megapixel rear camera paired with a 5-megapixel selfie snapper up front.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Vivo plans to break into India on 15th December with world’s thinnest smartphone
- INVivo launches world’s thinnest smartphone in India for INR 32,980 ($525)
- Vivo X5 Max with 4.75 mm thickness goes official
- Vivo X5F is a mini version of world’s thinnest phone, Vivo X5 Max
- Oppo R5 tipped to arrive Indian shores this December