Vivo Y79 officially certified by TENAA
Coming after the official release of the Vivo V7+ device, yet another smartphone has been spotted on certification website, TENAA, belonging to the tech company.
The recent spotting of the device on TENAA indicates that the device’s launch is imminent.
However, the specs loaded on the Vivo Y79 which was recently spotted suggests that it may just be a rebranded Vivo V7+.
As for specs, the Vivo Y79 comes into the market with an Octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.8GHz and packs a 5.99-inch display with a screen resolution of 1,440 x 720 pixels.
The Vivo Y79 will come in the 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage memory configuration variant and pack a 16MP rear camera setup while the front panel will play host to a powerful 24MP camera.
The device will come into the market measuring a dimension of 155.87×75.74×7.7mm and weighing in at 160g.
A 3,150 mAh battery capacity will be fitted under the hood of the Android 7.0 Nougat OS running device for power and of course, a rear mounted fingerprint scanner for added security.
The only difference between the recently spotted Y79 and the V7+ is the battery capacity as the V7+ comes packing a 3,225 mAh battery.
You may also like
- Vivo Y79 officially certified by TENAA
- WhatsApp can now boast of 600 million active users
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to use Type C USB, have “Always On” feature
- Sony will also cut down phone models for sake of profit
- Next Samsung smartwatch might feature ring control
- HTC M8 Ace coming as HTC One (M8) plastic variant