VKWorld S8 comes with Sony dual rear camera for $200
VKWorld seems to be set on taking over the market as the tech company has officially announced the VKWorld S8 device which comes into the market sporting a thin almost bezel-less display and an 18:9 aspect ratio screen.
The VKWorld S8 comes into the market packing a whopping 5,500mAh battery under the hood and a 3mm thin top front bezel which plays host to the camera, light and proximity sensors, and earpiece.
As for the specs, the VKWorld S8 comes into the market packing a 5.99-inch IPS display with a screen resolution pegged at 2,160 x 1,080.
Under the hood, the device boasts of an Octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage space.
For the optics, the VKWorld S8 comes packing a 16MP Sony IMX298 sensor on the rear panel, same as in Xiaomi Mi5, One Plus 3T and Huawei Mate 8 while the secondary camera is a 5MP sensor. The front panel hosts a 13MP sensor for selfies and comes with a 5,500mAh battery which supports 12V/2A fast charge.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Meet the VKWorld S8 smartphone with Titanium frame, front and back Gorilla Glass protection
- VKWorld S8 comes with Sony dual rear camera for $200
- VKWorld S8 confirmed to arrive October with amazing specs
- Soon-to-be announced Vkworld S8 will feature full-screen design, largest battery yet
- VKWorld to adopt same design on T2 Plus as in the BlackBerry Porsche