VKWorld S8 confirmed to arrive October with amazing specs
VKWorld’s upcoming flagship device, the VKWorld S8 smartphone has been confirmed to be coming into the market officially come October.
The tech company confirmed that the S8 device which will come packing an 18:9 aspect ratio and a whopping 5,000mAh battery capacity will come in line with other rumored smartphones expected to debut in the year including the VKWorld T2 Plus and the VKWorld Mix.
The company coming after several rumors had surfaced online regarding the S8 revealed that the top bezel on the device will measure just 3.2 mm with the top bezel playing host to just the earpiece, light sensor and proximity sensor.
The bezels on the left and right also measures a minimal 1mm which puts the smartphone on the list of phones with the smallest bezels in the world.
For specs, the device is expected to come packing 4GB of RAM paired with 64GB ROM and a possible high powered chipset under the hood although there is no concrete information regarding the possible chipset the device will employ.
You may also like
- Meet the VKWorld S8 smartphone with Titanium frame, front and back Gorilla Glass protection
- VKWorld S8 comes with Sony dual rear camera for $200
- VKWorld S8 confirmed to arrive October with amazing specs
- Soon-to-be announced Vkworld S8 will feature full-screen design, largest battery yet
- VKWorld to adopt same design on T2 Plus as in the BlackBerry Porsche