Vodafone Spain leaks Huawei P20 Lite details
Ahead of the official unveiling of the Huawei P20 family which is expected to include the P20 Lite, Standard P20 and the recently confirmed P20 Pro, mobile carrier, Vodafone has seemingly leaked details of the smartphone to online users.
According to the carrier network via its Spain channel, salient specs to be expected on the device has been released online to corroborate some of the rumors which have already been in the press.
According to the listing, the P20 Lite will come into the market packing a 5.84 inch display with a screen resolution pegged at 1080 pixels.
The leaked photo which showed the back panel of the device also revealed that the Lite version of the P20 will come packing a dual camera sensor on the rear panel comprising a 16MP + 2MP sensors combination while the front camera will be a single 16MP shooter.
As for the OS, the device will come rolling out running on the Android 8.0 Oreo OS with a layer of the EMUI 8.0 running on it.
Under the hood, the Kirin 659 chipset will be paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM all powered by a 3,000mAh capacity battery.
You may also like
- Vodafone Spain leaks Huawei P20 Lite details
- Sony releases new software update to the Xperia X, brings VoLTE support, among other things
- HP Slate 7 Extreme released with a $200 price-tag
- BlackBerry Motion officially announced
- Sony IFA 2014: Camera, smartphone and TV are all in tow
- Lenovo Eyeing Africa As Next Smartphone Target Market
- LG G3 launched in India starting at INR 47,990