What happens when fanboys turn Android vs. Apple argument into knife fight?
It’s often common to see individuals argue — both in real life and in the comment sections of popular websites — over which phones are the best. In a typical example, Person A praises Device A while person B steps in to bash Device A and stating how Device B is much better. Such scenarios are mostly settled by amicably by the usual Person C who is called in by both parties to declare who is the winner. In the cases of online, the number of likes on each comment usually settles it and no one needs to tell you the winner.
However, according to a report carried by The Smoking Gun, a young man was left hospitalized after a harmless “the iPhone vs the Android” argument ended in horror. The intoxicated teenager got into an argument with his roommate who subsequently smashed a beer bottle on his head as the war of words climaxed.
Police found a bloody Jiaro Mendez in a parking lot where he and the suspect, Elias Acevedo, were having a nice time with a couple of beers before the argument set. Cops said they found another person at the scene even though Acevedo had already left before they arrived.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- See what happens when Samsung tries to sell Galaxy phones at iPhone 6s queue
- Watch what happens when you shoot the Apple Watch with a .50 caliber
- What happens when fanboys turn Android vs. Apple argument into knife fight?
- Watch what happens when a Samsung Galaxy S5 falls from a two-story building
- Samsung assures customers that current Note 7 overheating problem is being investigated, poses no threat