This is what OnePlus 5T will look like
Oppo, Vivo and OnePlus are owned by the same company, and that is no secret, however, it appears there is a promise of cross circuiting of ideas as Oppo will be gearing up for the launch of the Oppo 5T smartphone.
The report of the OnePlus 5T’s coming surfaced online hours after the official unveiling of the Oppo 5 smartphone.
The tech company which has confirmed the coming of the OnePlus 5T through its CEO, Carl Pei on Weibo has also reported that the Oppo smartphones may be going in the same line with the T version coming with better specs compared to the released predecessors.
The Oppo R11S has however given a pretty good hint as regards what to expect in terms of design on the upcoming OnePlus 5T device and for specs, both devices will share some specs.
The OnePlus 5T will come with a 6.0-inch AMOLED display with a display resolution pegged at 1,080 x 2,160 pixels and an 18:9 aspect ratio displays just as in the Oppo R11S.
The OnePlus 5T is also expected to debut with 8GB of RAM under the hood and a possible dual 20MP + 20MP sensors on the back panel driven by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
You may also like
- This is what OnePlus 5T will look like
- This is how Apple’s new Watch will get you locked up in jail (if you are not careful)
- Sony rolls out Android 6.0 (beta) update to Xperia Z3 and Z3 compact
- Apple showcases 3D touch feature on the iPhone 6S
- Samsung failed…to predict massive boom of Galaxy S6 sales