Here’s when Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will be launched
A Samsung Electronics executive has inadvertently hinted at when the company’s next flagship phablet will be unveiled.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5, not a new name in the tech world despite not even being officially announced, will break cover in September alongside Samsung Pay, a new payment solution by the South Korean outfit.
“The new service will likely be deployed on its next Galaxy Note device,” Samsung executive vice president Rhee In Jong Rhee told investors during a conference call on Wednesday.
“The key is how fast Samsung will be able to expand the service to lower-end devices,” he added.
Samsung Pay was initially billed to arrive this June after the phone maker killed off Samsung Wallet and acquired a few payment start-ups including $300 million-valued Loop Pay, last month.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- There’s a secret menu button on Google Pixel 2
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update
- Google Pixel 2 Smartphone Leaks Online, Here Are The Specs
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- HMD clears the air, says there’s no White Nokia 6 anywhere