Windows 10 Anniversary Update for the HP Elite x3 pushed forward for a few more weeks
The most recent flagship to launch in the line of Windows 10 devices is the Elite x3 being sold by HP and even though you can get it in the US and some European countries already, it didn’t come out of the box with the much revered Windows 10 Anniversary update.
To account for this, the management of Microsoft and HP announced that the users of the smartphone would start to get this update starting from the mid weeks of September but now, after a series of delays that has been associated with the smartphone already, it seems that this one would also join the list.
From the FAQ page of HP, they have quietly made an update as to the timeframe when this expensive piece of hardware would be seeing the update and from what was imputed, they are still working with the engineers at Microsoft and it should start rolling out in a few more weeks, an indefinite timeline.
You would have to wait for a little more while if you had been expecting this then, but we just hope it’s not too long anymore.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- T-Mobile lists the Windows 10 Alcatel Idol 4S, releases full specsheet
- Product packaging for Alcatel Idol 4S (Windows 10) going to T-Mobile leaks
- Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update starts rolling out to the HP Elite x3
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update for the HP Elite x3 pushed forward for a few more weeks
- AT&T starts rolling out Windows 10 Anniversary update to supported devices