Windows 10 To Focus On Mobile Feature
Many smartphone device photographers stray from their camera in a fully automatic mode, but instead doing some tricky shooting in which it require gentle nudge in setting up the right direction with little tweaking.
Microsoft now responded this with an important update to its mobile build Windows 10. The smartphone and at the same time tablet operating system gives users a significant feature to its rivals, the manual HDR.
Any Windows 10 Mobile phone users who suffer from blown out highlights or the common poor shadow detail may be pleased to know that they may be able to force the phone camera to HDR mode, an option currently available when camera itself sees fit.
Thankfully, a report posted by allaboutwindowsphone.com, from Microsoft’s Director of Imaging Technology Development, Juha Alakarhu, stated that ‘Force HDR is coming’ soon to all Windows 10 Mobile. This option enables users to decide when HDR mode is used.
This sudden change was in response to most users discovering on automatic HDR mode which engages only in extreme circumstances, and less often than they like.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- T-Mobile lists the Windows 10 Alcatel Idol 4S, releases full specsheet
- Product packaging for Alcatel Idol 4S (Windows 10) going to T-Mobile leaks
- Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update starts rolling out to the HP Elite x3
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update for the HP Elite x3 pushed forward for a few more weeks
- AT&T starts rolling out Windows 10 Anniversary update to supported devices