With a 6.8″ display, Hisense X1 is world’s biggest smartphone/phablet
Phones keep getting bigger and bigger, and one may not be completely stupid when he queries where the sizes of smartphone are heading.
With than being said, the Hisense X1 is now officially the world’s biggest smartphone. With 6.8 inches of display — 0.2 inches bare of the size of the smallest tablets — the X1 was unveiled at the 2014 CES.
Hisense X1 packs a 6.8″ Full HD display and is powered by a 3900mAh battery. The phablet features a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU and 13MP camera while the OS is Android 4.4 KitKat right straight from the box.
According to Hisense, two US carriers want to feature the X1 on their networks, and the brand will be known as “Silver” within the borders of the United States.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Razer Phone debuts with amazing specs
- LG G6, G6+, and X Charge now exclusive to Amazon, cheaper with ads on it
- HP ZBook X2 officially unveiled with amazing specs under the hood
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche design finally unveiled with amazing specs
- HTC U11 Plus concept render surfaces online again with amazing specs