World’s thinnest smartphone, Gionee Elife S5.1 will launch in Nigeria soon
Brace yourself Nigerians! Gionee has announced that the Nigerian market is one of the first destinations of it’s newly announced Elife S5.1 smartphone who happens to be officially titled as the world’s thinnest smartphone by Guinness World Records.
Pricing for the Gionee Elife S5.1 wasn’t made available as at press time, but the device is expected to be released at the region of 45,000 Nigerian naira. India, Philippines and Vietnam are also among the list of countries where the 5.1mm thick smartphone will also go on sale.
For the records, the Elife S5.1 puts together a 4.8″ HD display, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm CPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB non-expandable storage, 8MP/5MP rear/front camera and a 2100mAh battery — all a wafer-thin aluminum body.
You may also like
- Meet the VKWorld S8 smartphone with Titanium frame, front and back Gorilla Glass protection
- VKWorld S8 comes with Sony dual rear camera for $200
- VKWorld to adopt same design on T2 Plus as in the BlackBerry Porsche
- VKWorld S8 confirmed to arrive October with amazing specs
- Soon-to-be announced Vkworld S8 will feature full-screen design, largest battery yet