Would You Buy A Live Shark Here Now? This Man Wants To Sell You One ASAP
Selling what you catch at sea can make you some quick cash, but shoppers were stunned when they spotted a live shark up for grabs in a supermarket car park.
People outside a Publix Supermarket in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, said the man drove up with a five-foot nurse shark, dropped it on the path and started negotiations.
A local news station spoke to Patrick Lanier who told them he reeled in the marine predator on the Intracoastal Waterway, and added: “I felt like a leprechaun, like I struck gold.”
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Would You Buy A Live Shark Here Now? This Man Wants To Sell You One ASAP
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung Galaxy S8 series leaks in a new YouTube video
- The Nokia 3310 is truly back, but you might not like it
- New Nokia 3310 leak describes what the feature phone would look like