Xiaomi: 60,000 Redmi 1S will be sold on Flipkart Tuesday
While we promised to take a break on reporting about how successful Xiaomi flash sales were, until after a long time (as the whole thing was getting boring), we felt obliged to keep informed on a sale you might be interested in — for those of you who might still need to buy the Redmi 1S in India.
According to Xiaomi, a larger stock of the smartphone will be put on sale 23rd September (Tuesday). The Chinese company have received some morale boost after their shipment of 20k and 40k Redmi 1S smartphones were repeatedly bought up in seconds.
To participate in the sales , you must have to register on Flipkart firstly. Then on 2MP on Tuesday, when the smartphone is available, you have to add the product to your cart before 60,000 others do — and that’s all about Xiaomi’s flash sales.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Xiaomi: 60,000 Redmi 1S will be sold on Flipkart Tuesday
- Brazil is our next market, India is hugely demanding; Xiaomi’s Hugo Barra speaks out
- Samsung Galaxy Core LTE
- Three UK is offering the ZTE Blade V7 for a steal, adds freebie plans to purchase package
- New community build, OxygenOS 3.5, rolls out to OnePlus 3 users
- InnJoo’s Leap tablets boot Windows 8.1 OS on a 8″ touchscreen
- Galaxy H series by Samsung looks to be coming soon