Xiaomi Announces Its Latest Flagship Phone the Mi 5
Xiaomi officially announced Mi 5 as the company’s latest device during the events held at Barcelona and Beijing Dated today.
The Xiami’s Mi 5 was the successor of Mi 4, the M series launched last 2014. The latest flagship device has 5.15 inches display, the smartphone is powered with Snapdragon 820 at 4 gigabytes phone RAM and 128 gigabytes of device storage, Mi 5 is powered by 3,000 mAh battery, and build with a 3D ceramic body.
The latest device is similar to its last model the Mi Note and Samsung’s Note 5, built with metal frame, you can see the front and rear are made of glass panels, and fingerprint sensor that is integrated into the device home button. Mi 5’s camera is 16 megapixels with optical image stabilization.
Xiaomi’s Mi 5 runs MIUI 7 interface at Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with regular updates from Xiaomi’s community. The device will be available in the mobile market starting March 1 with a price tag of $354 for high-end 128 gigabyte model and $262 for entry-level model at 32 gigabytes, keeping Xiaomi’s tradition of device at low price with reasonable specs.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Xiaomi Announces Mi Mix 2 with bezel-less design, 8GB RAM
- Xiaomi announces Nougat plans for other devices after updating the Mi 5s
- Xiaomi Announces Its Latest Flagship Phone the Mi 5
- Huawei will unveil Honor X on the day Xiaomi announces Mi 4
- Xiaomi sold over 10 million units of smartphones in September